December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

15 November 2012

Volterra Shadows



Volterra Shadows
Oil on linen/panel, 2012, 7x5"
SOLD
This  landscape painting is a view  of sunlight and shadows on a corner building in Volterra.
I have added a very small amount of olive oil (purchased in Italy) to my painting medium. So each painting has a little bit of Italy in them.  


 The 12th in the series of Italian paintings from our recent trip to central Italy.

 12.180.12
#1658

3 comments:

Ulrike Miesen-Schürmann said...

Wonderful! Left from this there you've got a great view over Tuscany. I remember this... O:-)

Don Gray said...

Beautiful, Stephen. I'm enjoying your Tuscan series.

David J Teter said...

Great little painting Stephen, reminds me of an Italian version of the flat iron building in New York.
Maybe you should do one of it to sister with this painting.