December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

01 July 2012

Hiram Walker and Sons Distillery


Hiram Walker and Sons Distillery
Oil on linen, 2012, 22x48"

This  painting is an industrial view of the Hiram Walker & Sons Distillery in late evening light. This painting is a little looser for me, it doesn't look like it because it is reduced so much. But the brushwork  is really quite painterly.
It will be in a two person show at The Art Gallery of the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts.


 I am working on new paintings for this show so the daily paintings
 have been put on the back burner.

Addie Langford & Stephen Magsig
August 13 – October 3, 2012
Reception: August 23, 5-8 pm           

#1623B

3 comments:

GabrielMyCat said...

I really would love to be able to see your wonderful painting in person! I only wish I was closer to Detroit.

Carla

Scott Ruthven said...

Wow Stephen this must be magnificent seen in person. Good luck with your show.

T.J. Scott said...

I love your work. This painting is so outstanding in so many ways. I just know your show is going to be a huge success!