December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

25 June 2012

Rouge River Reflections


Rouge River Reflections
Oil on linen, 2012, 22x48"

This  painting is an industrial view of the Rouge River.
It will be in a show at The Art Gallery of the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts.

 I am working on new paintings for this show so the daily paintings
 have been put on the back burner.

Addie Langford & Stephen Magsig
August 13 – October 3, 2012
Reception: August 23, 5-8 pm           

#1623A

1 comment:

David J Teter said...

This is a beautiful painting, I love the left side of the building fading into the background.

Wish I was close enough to see the original.