December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

27 May 2012

108 Franklin St

108 Franklin St
Oil on linen/panel 2012, 20x16"

I haven't been posting as many new daily paintings lately because I have been working on some larger gallery pieces. This is the first of two new gallery paintings for the City Streets group show at The George Billis Gallery. 

CITY  STREETS
A Group Cityscape Exhibition
June 19 - July 14, 2012

Reception, Thursday June 21, 6-8 pm 


GEORGE BILLIS GALLERY

521 West 26th St, B1

New York, NY 10001

#1607A

2 comments:

David J Teter said...

Looks like it will be a great show.
Are the 2 paintings featured on your blog or website?
They are not yet on the gallery's website.

Jeff Oxley said...

Stephen: I like this painting very much. Your use of shadow to add complexity to the straightforward architectural elements worked very well. I also like how the hanging shape at the top works with the dark shape at the bottom.