December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

25 November 2011

Sunday Morning Light II




Sunday Morning Light II
Oil on linen/panel, 2011, 5x7"
Today's  daily oil painting is a view of one of the bridges on Belle Isle Park in the Detroit river. I am not sure why some of the bridges are cared for and others seem to crumble in front of you. This once elegant bridge over Nashua Creek is currently not being used.
Click on image for larger view.
#1444

1 comment:

Oona =^..^= said...

I love your art, but this blog has so many things going on within it, and is so 'full' that I usually cannot see what the larger image painting looks like even looking at a single entry. Have you a simpler site?