04 March 2011

DAILY PAINTING #1200, Warehouse No 2


#1200
Warehouse No 2
Oil on linen/panel, 2011 5x7"
SOLD
To a collector in Detroit, MI
Today's daily painting is the twelve hundredth, Postcards from Detroit painting. I never thought I would still be doing these, but it has become a big part of my life. I get to do what I love and have the support and encouragement from so many collectors,  artists and friends from all over the World. With out them this would not be possible. I give humble thanks to all of you for allowing me to continue on this daily path.
Click on image for larger view.
#1200

8 comments:

Fred Johnson said...

It seems like only yesterday your thousandth painting passed us. I enjoy looking forward to your daily posts. At times the feelings you add to your paintings reflect your thoughts of us who are your friends that enjoy your paintings. As always Stephen. Best regards

Postcards from Detroit said...

Thanks Fred, I have been blessed with friends like you who have given so much to the enjoyment of this project. Looking forward to Spring. Best regards, Stephen

oxeye said...

oxeye said...

Congratulations Stephen.. Checking out your latest painting has become part of my daily routine. So thank you.

Linda Solomon said...

Love your site and congrats on your 1200th postcard!

Julian Merrow-Smith said...

congrats Stephen, no mean feat!!

Postcards from Detroit said...

Julian, Thank you that means a lot to me. You and Duane were the inspiration for starting this so many years ago.

Postcards from Detroit said...

Thanks Linda and Jeff, I can't believe I have done 1,200 of these and still enjoying it.