December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

23 December 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 












Dear Collectors, Friends and Artists,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support,
comments and encouragement on Postcards from Detroit. 

Your kindness has touched me in so many ways.

Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!

Peace.
Stephen

8 comments:

HKP said...

Happy Holidays, Stephen. Love all your stuff but wow the past three weeks, seems like you're really on fire.

Angie said...

Hi,
The "Mario's" painting arrived fine and will look great on my wall here in Paris. I will show it off with pride.
Thanks

bestofblogsdetroit said...

Great blog! I've included it on a site I've created, which is a compilation of some of the best blogs in the city.

Best of Blogs Detroit
http://bestofblogsdetroit.wordpress.com

Stephen said...

Thanks Jim,

Happy Holidays to you. I really like the subdued palette on your last couple paintings

Stephen said...

Thanks Angie, I am thrilled you are happy with the painting. Wishing you the best for the new year

Stephen said...

Best of Blogs Detroit, thank you, I have added your site to mine. Happy Holidays

Nicole Pangas said...

I was very surprised to open that painting this morning for Christmas! It is beautiful and I am so happy to have it. Thank you for making such impressive work.

Happy Holidays!

Postcards from Detroit said...

Hi Nicole, Happy New Year! I am glad you like the painting. Hi to all, we really like the drawings on your card!