December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

16 August 2010

Three Windows


Three Windows
Abandoned, Portraits of Detroit#98
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
SOLD
To a collector in Mt. Pleasant, MI
This daily painting is a view of a wonderful little building in front of a crisp blue sky.
Click on image for larger view.
#1010

5 comments:

cohen labelle said...

I love the space and composition in this painting. Your darks are masterful and I like your touch of irony calling it 'Three Windows'.

Candy Barr said...

Congratulations Stephen on 1010~ ! What a great accomplishment and legacy you have given us all. Bravo and kudos. Looking forward to the next 1010~

Postcards from Detroit said...

Thanks Marcia,I start with my darks and go from there.

Postcards from Detroit said...

Thanks Candy, I have enjoyed doing every one. I look forward to continuing the journey

Pierre Raby said...

Stunning piece! I enjoy the subtle distortion applied on this composition, and the colors work so well, great piece Stephen!