December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

23 August 2010

A Sunlit Wall


A Sunlit Wall
 Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 5"x7"
SOLD
To a collector in Des Moines IA
This daily painting is a view of another building on Mack Ave in early morning light.
Number seven of seven in  the Mack Ave series of paintings.
Click on image for larger view.
#1017

2 comments:

cohen labelle said...

All surpassing!!! every last one - your portraits of a modern post modern industrial city in disrepair - just fantastic!!!

misterarthur said...

That's right around the corner from where my grandparents lived. (They were on Bewick, I believe this is on Hurlbut). I photographed it on my Tour De Hood blog earlier this year. Really beautiful. Wish it were "full size"