December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

04 July 2010

Studio Morning Glory II


Happy Independence Day!!!

Studio Morning Glory II
 Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
AVAILABLE
This daily painting is the second I have done of the Morning Glories that are growing on my studio. I wish they lasted longer, as soon as the sun hits them they start to wilt, and new ones start fresh the next morning.
Click on image for larger view.
#967

3 comments:

cohen labelle said...

Happy Independence Day, Stephen! Your morning glory is beautiful beyond words!

Janice said...

Happy 4th of July Stephen!!!
I just love the blue in this painting...beautiful!!!
If you have time, please stop bt my blog and see my first ever painting of a flower. It is a peony...the title is "Late Bloomer". I would honestly like your feedback! It's on the second page of my blog...

Stephen Magsig said...

I am glad you like it. It was fun to do.