December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

01 July 2010

Detroit Vignette VI


Detroit Vignette VI
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 5"x7"
This daily painting is the sixth in the Detroit Vignette series of Detroit paintings. This building with the interesting abstract shapes is near Michigan Ave  glowing in the  warm  evening light 
Click on image for larger view.
#964

4 comments:

Janice said...

Stephen I always feel like I have had a visit to the inner city when I look at your wonderful paintings...wonderful art!!!

Don Gray said...

What is that blue, Stephen--manganese? Fabulous.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Janice, and it is always changing giving me new material to paint.

Stephen Magsig said...

Don, it is Sevres Blue from Williamsburg, it can go warm or cool depending on what you mix it with. A very clean color as are all Williamsburg paints. How are you doing?