December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

18 July 2010

Brush Park Shadows II


Brush Park Shadows II
 Abandoned, Portraits of Detroit#89
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7x5"
Available
This daily painting is another abandoned building in Brush Park, it used to rent rooms.
I went downriver today to shoot industrial scenes to paint. It is good to know Homeland Security is doing their job as they stopped me and made me delete about forty great shots of Great Lakes Steel that would have made wonderful paintings. I understand, and he was very understanding about the whole thing, Oh well another day in Detroit.
Click on image for larger view.
#981

1 comment:

David Teter said...

Apparently I'm not the only one, despite the proliferation of (digital) cameras and phones, You Tube and the like... you can't shoot anything, anywhere, anytime.