STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery

STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery
at David Klein Gallery

22 May 2010

Sugar Creek Reflections II


Sugar Creek Reflections II
 Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
SOLD
To a collector in Royal Oak, MI
Today's daily painting is a landscape of reflections on Sugar Creek, which ran through our farm in Northwest Ohio. I am posting this painting because this is where as a child I had my first taste of turpentine and linseed oil when my Aunt Justine introduced me to oil painting. Who knew that it would later become my chosen profession.  She still lives on Sugar Creek and is active in preserving it for future generations. She is also still painting. My twenty-fifth solo show opens today at the David Klein Gallery.  Who knew! Thanks Justine!
Click on image for larger view.
#952

5 comments:

artebaiao said...

gostei!!!

Charles Pompilius said...

Congratulations Steve.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks, Artebaiao and Charles, it was nice to see you tonight

Sheila Vaughan said...

Hope the show goes fantastically well for you Stephen.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Sheila, The show was lot's of fun with some sales. We had a great time.