December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

03 April 2010

A Sunlit Wall

A Sunlit House
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 5"x7"
SOLD
To a collector in Washington, DC
Today's daily painting is of a  sunlit building in Eastern Market. It is attached to Roma Cafe, the oldest Italian restaurant in Detroit.
Click on image for larger view.
#908

5 comments:

jaqueline said...

Hi, my name is Jaqueline, brazilian artist, i live in Italy.be nice to meet you

Lorena said...

Love the light in this one, and the clean lines and solid swathes of color

Anonymous said...

stephen, what do you think about the artist maureen gallace. This piece of yours reminds me about her work....the white.... H.A.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Lorena and Jacqueline, I am glad you like the work.

Stephen Magsig said...

Anonymous, I like Maureen's work but she is a little more modern in her view. I am more a realist like Hopper. She breaks the images done more than I do. Thanks for sharing her link.