December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

16 April 2010

Bronx Bar


Bronx Bar
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
SOLD
 To a collector in Des Moines, IA
 Today's daily painting is  a view of the sign for the Bronx Bar. Still one of the very best burgers in the city of Detroit. When you really want a burger this is the place to go. 4476 2nd Ave in the Cass Corridor
#921

5 comments:

Pierre Raby said...

Beautiful. I enjoy the dynamic composition and the vibrant contrasting colors. Stephen, I must add that your exploration on different palettes, since a couple of weeks, is very interesting.

Lorena said...

That's so nice, really, really nice

Stephen Magsig said...

Pierre, thank you for taking the time to comment. The color shift has been fun,I am currently working on a really dark large painting. Hopefully not to dark.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Lorena, I am glad you like this one

Detroit personal injury lawyer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.