STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery

STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery
at David Klein Gallery

26 March 2010

Michigan Central X, 900th daily painting

Michigan Central X 
900th daily painting

Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
SOLD
Today's daily painting is the tenth in the Michigan Central Train Station series.
I thought it was approciate for today's post. The 900th daily painting, another milestone.
A lot of panels, brushes, paint and time and it is all possible because of the support 
I get from you, my dear friends, collectors, and fellow artists. 
Please accept my deepest thanks. As always your, Stephen 
Click on image for larger view.
#900

6 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

Very nice Stephen.
900 takes a lot of sacrifice and dedication. well done my friend. Now on to the next 900?

cohen labelle said...

Hi Stephen
Congratulations on this splendid achievement and yet again another beautiful painting adding up to 900! It makes my head spin – wow! I drink a toast to you, to your health and continued productivity –Salut, L’chaim!

Cheers
Marcia

Charles Pompilius said...

Congratulations Steve. You are an inspiration to many.

billspaintingmn said...

Very cool Stephen! As always, this painting draws me in, to help me look out!
(I hope that makes sense, it does to me..)
Congratulations on 900! Wow!!
Toast & Cheers! That's a lot of candles burning!
I look forward to seeing the next
generation of paintings!

Stephen Magsig said...

Thank you all for the kind words.

bARKINGmAD said...

Good, strong color, as usual. I especially like the unusual viewpoint in this one.

900! That's impressive. Congrats.