December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

10 February 2010

Fisher Building in Snow

Fisher Building in Snow
SOLD
to a collector in Dexter, MI
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
Today's painting is an urban winter landscape of the beautiful Fisher Building in yesterday's snowstorm.
A little more subtle color than yesterday's painting.
Click on image for larger view.
#864

2 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

Hi Stephen! It looked alot like this in Minneapolis too.
I've had to shovel too much lately.
This is a nice painting, I'll love it this summer even more.
I'm pooped!

Sheila Vaughan said...

The subtle colours and limited value range work so well here Stephen. I keep wanting to try that but the darks keep poking me in the back! Love your blue - is it ultramarine?