December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

03 February 2010

Corner, Chene & E. Ferry

Corner, Chene and E. Ferry
SOLD
to collector in Bavaria, Germany 
 oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7x5"
Today's painting is a corner building at Chene St. and E. Ferry St I really liked the abstract Mondrian feel to this scene.

Click on image for larger view.
#857

4 comments:

Régis Pettinari said...

Another little beautiful painting between abstraction and realism. With very tender colors and hyper interesting structure ! Rather perfect !..

3D said...

I visited this blog once before then I couldn't remember where it was!!

I'm glad I found it again and I will be bookmarking it this time. Love the work.

http://www.detroit-travel-guide.com

billspaintingmn said...

Yes!

Elusive Moose said...

Hi! Just discovered your blog. Some of your urban paintings remind me of Hopper... Cool stuff.
Thought you might like the work of this (little known) Norwegian artist, Leif Nyland, who's a fan of Hopper, but paints more 'natural' landscapes... Check out his work http://www.elusivemoose.eu/?s=nyland