December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

12 February 2010

Bridge to Belle Isle

Bridge to Belle Isle
click here to bid
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7"x5"
Today's painting is an urban winter landscape of the MacArthur Bridge to Belle Isle. I really liked the way the graffiti compliments the blues and greys in this cold winter landscape
Click on image for larger view.
#866

1 comment:

billspaintingmn said...

Stephen, there is a bridge I've wanted to paint by my studio. I have looked from many different angles to the point of confusion.
Here, you have presented a painting that appears effortlessly
painted.
It relays much information simply
and beatifully.
It "ain't" easy being easy. You are a master at your craft.
I truely enjoy viewing your work. It helps to "see".