December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

14 February 2010

Bridge to Belle Isle II

Bridge to Belle Isle II
SOLD
To a collector in Ventura, CA
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 5"x7"
Today's painting is an urban winter landscape of the MacArthur Bridge to Belle Isle. I really like the way the warm color of the vegetation compliments the blues and greys in this cool winter landscape
Click on image for larger view.
#868

3 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

Yes, I agree!
I also like the painterly brushstrokes, and some that sweep along, as it takes my eyes for a slide!
Very fun and alive!

Pierre Raby said...

There is something nostalgic in this painting with its beautiful atmospheric rendering- also enjoyed "Movement in Grey".

silvester said...

nice your winter landscape