December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

28 January 2010

Rouge River Landscape

Rouge River Landscape
SOLD
to a collector in New York, NY
oil on linen/panel, 2010, 5x7"
Today's painting is a winter landscape of an industrial scene on the Rouge River. Now that I have gone through a few years with the blog is it interesting to return to some favorite areas as the seasons keep changing. I am glad I live in a state where we have four full seasons.

Click on image for larger view.
#851

3 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

The contrasts in this one is truly
winter.
You are capturing home land areas
so well.
I marvel at this.

Pierre Raby said...

What a great composition and mood Stephen, amazing.

cohen labelle said...

Beautiful tones, harmonies and space – spatial, quite beautiful – symphonic, has music in it.