December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

20 January 2010

Mi Central Station II

Mi Central Station II
SOLD
To a collector in Detroit, MI
 
oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7x5"
Today's painting is a view of the abandoned Michigan Central train station, showing the walkway to the main waiting room

Click here..... Mi Central Station 
to see a video of the inside this amazing building.
Click on image for larger view.
#843

2 comments:

billspaintingmn said...

Finding inspiration in a place called home has to be as good as one can hope for.
To be able to then translate this
with paint is genius.
I can feel the love in this, or sould I say I love the feeling in
this!?

cohen labelle said...

This is a brave and daring and wonderful painting. I definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel in this – the laying in of new track and universal health care on the horizon. In spite of this being delivered off the top of my head, it is, I reiterate a wonderful painting, in its composition, atmosphere and dramatic perspective