December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

10 January 2010

Dutch Girl Donuts


Dutch Girl Donuts
SOLD
To a collector in Ferndale, MI
Oil on linen/panel, 2010, 7 x 5"
Today's painting is of the sign outside the wonderful Dutch Girl Donuts store. Please take my word, forget Krispy Creme and anyone else. The people at Dutch Girls know how to make donuts. One of our favorite stops in Detroit, we stopped yesterday and I  had the last one for breakfast today with coffee. Very friendly and the price is right. The link will take you to  a recent article on them. Yummy, yummy! Enjoy!
Click on image for larger view.
#833

2 comments:

cohen labelle said...

I’ll take your word for it. Great composition. I love the looking up!

billspaintingmn said...

This is Good. It doesn't get any better than this!(and I ain't talking about the donuts!)
Fresh & crisp - good art