December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

22 October 2009

October Shadows


October Shadows
Abandoned, Portraits of Detroit #29

SOLD
to a collector in Sarasota, FL
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 5x7"
Today's daily painting is a scene on Detroit's Eastside of an abandoned corner building. I was really interested in the color and the shadow masses created by the strong October light.
Click on image for larger view.
#754

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hi,
I really love this painting! It reminds me of a small town near Cheyenne, WY. Its called Chugwater and one of my favorite places to paint. This painting makes me want to take a day and go paint there. Very nice!