December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

09 September 2009

Nocturne in Blue & Citylights #44


Nocturne in Blue
SOLD
To collector in Grosse Pointe, MI
Today's daily painting is a nocturne of an industrial plant
click here to bid
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 5x7"
Click on image for larger view.
#712

Citylights #44
SOLD
to collector in Italy

oil on linen/panel, 2009, 7x5"
Click on image for larger view.
Somehow this didn't get posted on 9.08.09
#711

3 comments:

m collier said...

So nice. Great composition. Your use of cool and warm colors makes this painting sing.

Leslie Sealey said...

I really like your work, and the use of color in this one is outstanding!

Don Coker said...

Stephen, if I hadn't lost my job, this one would be mine!!