December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

14 September 2009

Mi Central, Abandoned Detroit #19


Mi Central, Abandoned Detroit #19
SOLD
To a collector in Silver Springs, MD
Today's daily painting is of late summer light on the Abandoned Michigan Central train station
Abandoned Detroit #19

click here to bid
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 5x5"
Click on image for larger view.
#717

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I just wanted to take a moment to compliment your work. As a new artist, it gives me inspiration and helps me "see" beauty where I wasn't seeing it before. Your Midtown Reflections opened my eyes so that last weekend, while in Baltimore, MD, I was exiting a parking garage and suddenly, from the 3rd level, there was a glimpse of the top of an old restored building with the 5 o'clock sun hitting the windows and I thought, WOW, there is his painting! Gorgeous!