STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery

STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery
at David Klein Gallery

31 August 2009

Manitowoc Unloading, study


Manitowoc Unloading, study
SOLD
to collector in Alfortville, France
Today's daily painting is of the freighter Manitowoc unloading on the Rouge River. I will be doing this as a larger painting for the David Klein Gallery. Today is also my Birthday and it is a beautiful cool sunny day, hope to spend some time in the studio and later cupcakes on the yard with the neighborhood children.
click here to bid
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 5x7"
Click on image for larger view.
#703

3 comments:

Pierre Raby said...

Happy Birthday Stephen! I wish you the best for years to come - you're a wonderful artist and an inspiring man, thanks for sharing the perceptions of your world through this blog.
-Pierre

Jim Feldman said...

I second Pierre's thoughts. Have a good one.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Pierre and Jim, I had a great day!I am glad you enjoy the blog.