December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

28 July 2009

Nocturne in Blue


Nocturne in Blue
SOLD
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 5x7"
Today's painting is of a nocturne with clouds, watertank and four lights. When I saw this sky I thought of the evening sky paintings by Jim Thalassoudis of Australia. Check out his wonderful paintings of the evening sky.

click here to bid
Click on image for larger view.
#672

5 comments:

Candace X. Moore said...

Very evocative image. That last glimmer of sunlight on the horizon is a constant companion in life, a deep memory, like the smell of freshly cut lawn. A good choice.

Don Gray said...

Full of mood...wonderful!

Alex Perez said...

Stephen, this is powerful, great atmosphere, I liked!

Alex

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks, Candace, Don and Alex, Ain't no time like the night time

Anonymous said...

I was just lucky enough to have won this wonderful painting on ebay! I can't wait to see it in the flesh! Many thanks! -- Andrew P.