December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

21 June 2009

Evening Cloud Study


Evening Cloud Study
oil on linen/panel, 2009, 7x5"
SOLD
Click on image for larger view.
Something a little different today.
Today's painting is of the evening clouds outside the studio yesterday. What a beautiful evening sky, I decided to share it with you.
#637

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Inspiring for me too, who watch the changing clouds from my workroom desk every evening, and never before thought of painting them.

Benedicte from Norway

Stephen Magsig said...

Thank you for commenting, amazing how small the World is, we all share the same sky!

Alston said...

I agree it is a beautiful evening sky. I think clouds are difficult to do but you have done them beautifully.I am also a self taught artist (oil) and I invite you to visit my blog artbyalston.blogspot.com
Best, Alston