December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

06 April 2009

The Shadow


click here to bid
Please do not contact galleries about the small 7x5 daily paintings.
The Shadow
SOLD
oil on linen/panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for larger view.
This daily painting is of late afternoon shadows on a building near the old Tigers stadium
#582

Brooklyn Bridge Reflections
oil on linen, 2009, 30x24"
Click on image for larger view.
A dramatic late afternoon view of the Brooklyn Bridge and reflections
This painting will be available in my upcoming New York show opening April 30th. at the George Billis Gallery in Chelsea.
Please contact the Gallery for more information
on the large gallery paintings only.

6 comments:

rahina qh said...

another brillant atmospheric piece! r.

Cooper Dragonette said...

Both gorgeous paintings. Best of luck at George Billis! I'll send all my NY friends over to see it!

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks rahina, I was really interested in the color on this one.

Stephen Magsig said...

I am looking forward to the Billis show.
This is my 20th gallery show, where does the time go!

Chris Beck said...

Found you through the award links from Steven Walker -- your large architectural works are exquisite!!

Jose Colombe said...

Magnifique travail.
Une très belle lumière.
L'humidité de l'atmosphère est presque palpable.