December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

08 April 2009

Moulin Bleu



Moulin Bleu
oil on linen, 2009, 62x48""
Click on image for larger view.
A wonderful blue Antique store in Tribeca.
Please note!
You will not see as many of the small daily paintings for a little while. I need to concentrate on finishing up the last few paintings for my show at the George Billis Gallery in Chelsea, NY

This painting will be available in the New York show opening April 30th. at the George Billis Gallery in Chelsea.
Please contact the Gallery for more information
on the large gallery paintings only.


13 comments:

Kate said...

This is just beautiful! Wish I was in NY to go see it in person.

Kathy said...

What an awesome painting!!! I love it. Who would think a color could be the center of interest!! Good luck with your show!
Kathy in Indiana :)

Janet Ternoff said...

Stephen, this is so beautiful. Love your colors, and light. You did a wonderful job with all large pieces. “SOHO Reflections” is my favorite so far. Best wishes with your show. I’ll defiantly visit it....I already marked my calendar.

Micah Neff said...

Hey Stephen...this one is fabulous!

rahina qh said...

this is just wonderful, it immediately pulls you into itself as though you are walking down that street, beautifully calm

Pierre Raby said...

This art piece is outstanding Stephen!
Your large paintings are so beautiful and uniques. Inspiring!

Naquaiya said...

Stunning. I love the quality of light in this. It soaks you up.

Michelle said...

Whoa - this is stunning, so much so, I couldn't resist leaving you a comment! Beautiful!

Laurel Daniel said...

Good luck as you finish up your large work and with the show! The pieces you have posted are incredible and you will surely do well! We'll miss the little postcards!

olha pryymak said...

ohh! George Billis?! How fantastic! This is like the best gallery in NYC! I was in ave when I discovered their roster. Best of luck with the show there. This painting is mind blowing!

r garriott said...

Marvelous... love the blue!

Alvin Richard said...

Outstanding....makes me weak in the knees!

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks everyone, I will continue to post about the show as it gets closer, as the paintings leave and hopefully of the opening, thanks for the support.