December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

16 December 2008

The Urban Alphabet J


click here to bid
The Urban Alphabet J
oil on canvas panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for larger view.
This daily painting is from Baker's Keyboard Lounge, the World's oldest Jazz Club.
The Urban Alphabet is finally done as is the book.
#493

2 comments:

Carol Marine said...

Hi Stephen. Nice painting! I responded to your last email but you never got back to me, so I'm thinking you may not be getting them. Maybe they're going to your junk folder? Thanks for checking into it!! -Carol

John said...

Great series. This one swings and did so even before I read your narrative.