December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

23 December 2008

Rolling Steel, my 500th Post, SOLD


click here to bid
Rolling Steel
oil on canvas panel, 5"x5"
Click on image for larger view.
This daily painting is a detail of a freight train car and wheel. I was really interested in the contrast and color compliments.
Can't believe this is my 500th blog post.
Thank you to everyone that has helped make it a success.
#500

7 comments:

Sheila Vaughan said...

Congrats Stephen - and it's a great painting to celebrate with!

splynch said...

Congratulations Stephen! I have been a big fan for the past year. Long may you continue.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Sheila and Sarah, One of the things that has been so wonderful is all the friends from all over the World, I have made since I started this blog and daily painting, Stephen

Pierre Raby said...

Congratulations Stephen! You are a generous artist and its a great achievement - so much beautiful experiences shared with passion and humility, a great inspiration for all of us! I wish you a great Xmas day and Happy Hollidays with your loved ones!
-Pierre

craigstephens said...

Great work! I routinely check your blog and I am taken by the consistency of your vision. I think I've learned a lot about painting by looking at your pictures. Thanks so much for including the larger versions of your paintings. Have a great holiday!

billsharp said...

Congratulations on 500 posts. I'm really enjoying #267.

Watching your blog has been inspirational to me.

Also, thanks for keeping Detroit in our minds. Times are terrible everywhere but Detroit has seen more than it's fair share of bad times.

Happy Holidays to you.

Stephen Magsig said...

Pierre,Craig, Bill,
Thanks so much for the kind words of support. Somehow I feel so connected and happy to be a part of this whole movement. There are some terrific artists out there and I would like to thank them all. Looking forward to a NEW YEAR and another 500.