December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

10 October 2008

Shades of Gray, SOLD


click here to bid
Shades of Gray, oil on linen panel, 5"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
Curving overpass with shadows. When I see these I always think of our last cat Duchamp, as we would pass under these overpasses he would always duck his head. The thought still makes me smile.
#429

2 comments:

Pierre Raby said...

Kind of "Le Corbusier" architecture in these suspended masses. Good work.
-Pierre

Anonymous said...

I have a beagle who used to do the same thing. I hadn't thought about that in years. Thanks for triggering such a sweet memory!