14 September 2008

Justine's Elmore Library Show



Elmore Train Depot, Oil on Canvas, NFS


Elmore Alley #2, 13"x15" Oil on canvas, NFS


Elmore Alley #7, 20"x20", Oil on canvas NFS

The three paintings in today's post and the three in yesterday's are paintings that my Aunt,  Justine Magsig painted for a show at the Elmore Public Library. There are a few more paintings that I will post next week. I am very proud of her and am very fortunate to have had painting instructions with her as a child and to be able to see her doing such wonderful paintings today.

4 comments:

connie said...

Wonderful work and a wonderful example! I hope I'm still painting at 86. Oh, and you were an excellent student...I love your work. Connie

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Had to stop... what cool paintings...amazing...

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Had to stop... what cool paintings...amazing...

Terry Rafferty said...

What a treasure: for all of us to get to appreciate the paintings, for you to have had the benefit of her as a child and now, and for Justine, to be able to paint and follow her star at 86! Really really cool, thanks for sharing these.