STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery

STEPHEN MAGSIG at David Klein Gallery
at David Klein Gallery

08 September 2008

The Detroit Alphabet "M", SOLD

After doing more than 400 small daily paintings in a little over a year, I feel it's time to concentrate more on the larger gallery pieces and commissions, I plan on posting about five or six painting a week instead of seven. This will allow me to spend a little more time on commissions and gallery work that I am behind on. A big thank you to all the artists, friends and collectors who have been such a tremendous support and inspiration in making Postcards from Detroit such a success.

click here to bid
The Detroit Alphabet "M", oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
The Detroit Alphabet "M" from the series of painting of neon and vintage letters from Detroit signs
#403

3 comments:

Pierre Raby said...

5 postings a week instead of 7 ???
You are so prolific and commited,
even 1 posting a month would be a
gift for all of us.
Thanks for beeing such an inspiration
in sharing your art. By the way, your water tank painting is wonderful!
-Pierre

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Pierre, I have added a link to your site. Your beautiful paintings have an old master's touch. I think it is the richness of the color.

Pierre Raby said...

Thanks Stephen for adding me to your art links. I'm truly honoured to
be in such company.
Have a great week!
-Pierre