December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

31 August 2008

Woodward Ave. Shadows, SOLD


click here to bid
Woodward Ave. Shadows, oil on linen panel, 5"x7"
Click on image for a larger view.
The wonderful color of this building caught my eye. I am glad as it is no longer standing. I like it when I can make a visual recoord of a building before it is destroyed.
#397
Today is my 62nd. Birthday! OH MY!

5 comments:

Sheila Vaughan said...

Yeh, know how you feel Stephen, but have a great one anyway!!

Frank Gardner said...

Well, Happy Birthday to You!
and many more.

Jason Waskey said...

Happy Birthday Stephen!

This Painting Life said...

Happy Happy Birthday Stephen! :) Hope you had a great day...

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks,everyone, I can't think of a better way to spend your birthday party than with smiling, laughing loving children, it was very special.