December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

15 August 2008

57 Chevy Bel Air, SOLD


click here to bid
57 Chevy Bel Air, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
This weekend is the Woodward Dream Cruise. More than 40,00 classic cars from all over the World will draw
more than 1.5 million car lovers. It is the largest one-day automotive event in the World. Today's painting is of a Classic Detroit Icon, a 57 Chevy Bel Air. My father and I rebuilt the engine in the one I had growing up. Mine was turquoise and white. Enjoy!
#383

5 comments:

This Painting Life said...

You had a turquoise/white Bel Air, I'm green with jealousy! Equally green about not seeing the Woodward Dream Cruise...

Love this painting Stephen :)

A Reason to Paint said...

LOVE this one!

Belinda Del Pesco said...

As always, this painting is incredible. I love getting your posts every day.

Simon S. Andrews said...

very cool!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

and you've got a Rock 'n Roll heart !
Love it!