December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

28 July 2008

Seven Sisters, SOLD


click here to bid
Seven Sisters, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
This powerplant know asThe Seven Sisters was a landmark on the Eastside of Detroit, it is no longer standing.
There were seven stacks on the left side the two on the right. They were know as the Two Brothers.
#367

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, you're work is breathtaking!

I LOVE the paintings that were in your show; simply stunning.

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Detroit and I recall
these images. Thanks for painting
them. I can show my husband and my
sons what I was talking about for
so many years. I am retired and I
now paint myself in oils and in
watercolors. I enjoy your work &
watch your blog. I live in Colo. &
I paint western scenes. Keep up
the excellent work!
Carol Watson