December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

20 July 2008

Evening Shadows, SOLD


click here to bid
Evening Shadows, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
I have been taking photos of the demolition of the old Detroit Tigers Stadium for reference to do some paintings and this little scene was across the street. How can you resist the chance to paint all the primary colors in one painting.
#360

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

I mostly lurk on your blog, but visit almost daily- I love your work. I understand that pleasure of having a representative from each of the primaries in a painting. I'm glad you say a few words about your subject matter each time you post a painting, too.