December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

25 July 2008

Big Red, SOLD


click here to bid
Big Red, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
Sometimes you have to be able to find the beauty of a scene. The rich red of this tanker set against the cool dark shadows really caught my eye. How can you resist.
#365

5 comments:

Simon S. Andrews said...

i love the abstractness of it all

Frank Gardner said...

I'm scrolling through a bunch of paintings that I missed while away and this one really catches my eye.
Very strong piece.

Stephen Magsig said...

thanks Frank, This was actually shot 20 some years ago and I just found the slide, very appropriate for today.

Stephen Magsig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Simon, I really like your recent rock studies.