December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

07 June 2008

Chrysler Building Nocturne, SOLD


click here to bid
Chrysler Building Nocturne, oil on linen panel, 5"x7"
Click on image for a larger view.
Nocturne of Chrysler Building in fog. I will be doing a few New York paintings with the Detroit paintings, until I can figure out if I want to start a second blog for New York and other locations or to just add them to the Detroit blog.
#319

3 comments:

Austin Maloney said...

really like your work, and your style of painting, I was curious if you'd be interested in exchanging links. My blog is austinmaloney.com and my email is amaloneyart@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Austin Maloney

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Absolutely gorgeous painting. It is so simple yet so effective in creating such an ethereal mood. Love it!

Ambera said...

Nothing gets me going like your nocturnes. They're always inspiring and intriguing.