December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

19 May 2008

Manhattan Bridge, detail, my 300th Blog Post, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Manhattan Bridge, detail, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
This is the second of the New York paintings.
A detail of the base of the Manhattan Bridge.
#300

Some installation shots of the David Klein Gallery show.
I will post some shots from the opening tomorrow



8 comments:

This Painting Life said...

Thanks for putting up the installation views of your show, its great to get a sense of what the larger works look like. A great looking show, I like the voyeuristic sense in some of these and always enjoy your darker works. Congratulations on a great show.

The Painted Sky said...

Congratulations on the exhibition, it looks great. Wish I was there to see the paintings in the flesh.

Was there a catalogue printed for your show?


JT :)

C. Ousley said...

I love the palette on the bridge.

Don Gray said...

It's a beautiful show, Steve--congratulations. great to see these installation shots, and also the reception crowd. Wish I could be there.

Simon S. Andrews said...

jeez, that big one of the windows on the right pops out. I've never seen the one on the left - it looks superfine. I really like that bridge detail painting btw.

Janice C. Cartier said...

Steve-Very strong show. Congrats. Looks like a winner. Love seeing the large pieces.
All best, Jan

Deborah Paris said...

Congratulations! It looks like a wonderful show and I have really enjoyed the small NYC pieces too.

Jason Waskey said...

I'd like to add my congrats and compliments on the installation. Looks great!