December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

18 May 2008

Empire State Building at dusk, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Empire State Building at dusk, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
This is the first of the New York paintings. We will be in NYC for ten days and I will try to post as many days as I can.
I will also be posting some photos from the opening as soon as I can get my act together. Thanks to all that have inquired.
#299

Michigan Central#3, SOLD

click here to bid on eBay
Michigan Central#3, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
I missed posting this one because of travel time to New York.
Another in the Mi Central series.
#298

2 comments:

Ambera said...

Amazing how quickly one can tell the difference in architecture. I thought right away how this doesn't fit in at all with your Detroit paintings. You've really captured that blue twilight hue.

Cooper Dragonette said...

Stephen A great painting Hope the show is going well and your visit to the big apple. I hear it's raining today, but I'm sure it won't stop you!