December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

02 May 2008

Detroit Tigers Stadium, Detail, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Detroit Tigers Stadium, Detail, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
A detail of the old Detroit Tigers Stadium, no longer used by the Tigers. It is to be torn down within the next month. I may do a series of paintings of the exterior detalis.
#283

5 comments:

Don Gray said...

Hard to believe this is only 7 x 5, there's such a sense of scale.

Ambera said...

Very bold, bright, and love the amount of contrast. Too bad it's toast.

Frank Gardner said...

I vote yes on a little series of these.

Marty Kaufman said...

I can't even tell you how long I've hoped you'd do a Tiger Stadium piece! It's wonderful.

Stephen Magsig said...

Thanks Don, Some just have a clarity even at this size. I am still working on my show so haven't been on computer much.