December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

14 April 2008

Shades of Blue, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Shades of Blue, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
I love these long forgotten storefronts and/or small businesses spread all over the city. This one is in Hamtramck. I liked all the cool blues playing against the warm brick columns.
#265

2 comments:

Sheila Vaughan said...

That's lovely Stephen, so calm and dignified. I like the tall lamps too that act as wonderful natural verticals for us to balance composition but also against which to measure the size of the structures.

Frank Gardner said...

I see what you mean about the cool blues and warm brick. I like that too.