December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

29 April 2008

Michigan Central Detail, SOLD

click here to bid on eBay
Michigan Central Detail, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for a larger view.
I was fortunate to get inside the train station last weekend and was surprised at the amount of decay since the last visit. Being inside is a very strange feeling, completely silent except for the wind, similar to being out west away from everything . I will be doing more paintings in this series.
#280

1 comment:

Ambera said...

Love this one. It certainly is decrepit. But a great subject, I can see why it keeps drawing you back.