December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

25 March 2008

CityLights #28, SOLD

click here to bid on eBay
CityLights #28, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Click on image for larger view.
Something a little different today. Detroit area clients will be familiar with these.
I started a series of CityLights paintings in 2001.
#245

3 comments:

Cooper Dragonette said...

Oh c'mon!!!! This is the best thing to grace the pages of dailypainters, perhaps ever! You're like Lance Armstrong and the rest of us are taking every illegal performance enhancing drug we can get our hands on just to keep up, but so far out front! Fantastic my friend!

Stephen Magsig said...

Oh c'mon! Thanks Cooper but, no, no, no.
There are so many great artists doing this, I'm so happy to have found this group. I am enjoying your paintings so much. They are in the studio where I spend so much time. You have been doing some crackers yourself.

PleinEric said...

Wow Stephen! This one is lotsa fun..

well done!