December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

03 March 2008

Brush Park Window #3, SOLD


click here to bid on eBay
Brush Park Window #3, oil on linen panel, 7"x5"
Another Brush Park painting. This window is part of a very large abandoned apartment building. I liked the large interesting shapes and shadows created by the warped plywood.
#223

3 comments:

Daniel García said...

wow! Tus cuadros son preciosos, me encantan. Siento no hablar ingles. Voy a enlazar mi blog con el tuyo.

Daniel García said...

Hola. Siento no hablar ingles. Me gustan mucho tus cuadros. Voy a enlazar tu blog con el mio. Un saludo

Jelaine Faunce said...

Oooh, I love this and "X" so much. Stunning work.