December Sale 20% off all items

I am offering a 20% Holiday discount on all items in my Postcards from Detroit Store until Dec 20th Please use discount code: DECSALE2014 at checkout. Good til Dec. 20th


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

24 March 2008

Brush Park Shadows, SOLD

click here to bid on eBay
Brush Park Shadows, oil on linen panel, 5"x7"
Click on image for larger view.
Another painting from the Brush Park area of Detroit.
#244

River Rouge Landscape, SOLD

River Rouge Landscape, Oil on panel 26"x42"
This larger painting will be available at my show at the David Klein Gallery this May.

5 comments:

Marilyn Webberley said...

Great patterns! I like the color changes too. Very nice!

Sheila Vaughan said...

Stephen, these last three paintings are wonderful and I like those soft edges that are creeping in and the occasional rectangle of light of a painted surface, gives a sort of abstraction. Lovely work.

onpainting said...

I like the composition for this piece.

JMahorney said...

This one just pulls me into it. You've captured the light on it so well. Im very happy to find your blog. I'll be back often. :)

Frank Gardner said...

That is gonna be some show.